Wednesday 3 November 2010










The article I was studying was about James Caan, and his spur-of-the-moment offer made to buy a child for £700 or some figure close to that. Obviously the act of buying and selling children is Child Trafficking, so I started to do some research into this. As it happens, it is one of the world's fastest growing crimes, and there are more slaves in the world today than there has ever been before in human history. I would rather focus on this aspect, and maybe slightly disregard Caan's antics/very kind and loving gesture.

Anyway, as promised, here's some posters which are all in a very similar tone to what I am trying to achieve. They're the sort of thing which are seen everywhere: bus stops, billboards, tv adverts, flyers through the door, etc,etc, etc, attempting to attract the average man's attention because the government don't seem to be ever so bothered about these sort of issues. Well maybe they are, but I wouldn't know because I don't really watch any TV

No comments:

Post a Comment