Monday 26 September 2011

Quadra Gallery posters - Promotion

Some incredibly nice posters by Donna Wearmouth;

http://www.donnawearmouth.co.uk/

She's got quite a sensible, minimalistic style (with the work I have seen so far) which I find makes for very attractive design. She made these posters for Quadra Gallery, which is at Southbank I think, but I'm not sure. Anyway, as far as these posters go, they hardly break any sort of boundaries in the design and print field but they're just simple and brilliant, I want some.













































































































































Just a very nice use of shape and type for posters. I'd like to see a physical version to be honest, I bet they look fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment