Friday 28 October 2011

Schaffter Sahli

Jan_Fabre_2.jpg

A slightly quirky poster by Geneva-based studio Schaffter Sahli (click to enlarge). Looks like a two-colour screen print job, though I suppose it could be a number of different methods depending on quantity produced....I'm not sure if it is at all nice yet, and I'm sure I know a fair few people who would tell me why it isn't. It's however quite an adventurous idea to be honest; it seems to be an attempt to break away from typical Swiss design standards, which is also slightly apparent in some of their other work. It's interesting. I'm trying to think of something to relate it to......maybe like when you buy an Orange phone and bang an 02 sim card in there. It'll definitely be 02 but there's still a few Orange icons lurking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment