Saturday 29 October 2011

Hessle Audio

A wicked Hessle Audio poster I came across on Ben UFO's facebook page....its undoubtedly promoting a night or something, at least I think so. Either way, it's got a nice abstract/maybe slightly modernist approach going on here, it's hard to put a finger on it. Then again it's not modernist really because it doesn't quite conform to those stereotypical Modernist stylings such as grid systems and complete lack of ornament, which I suppose is pretty obvious as soon as you see the hand-drawn type. Looks like a pretty basic print to be honest, one colour on a pretty standard substrate...cheap and cheerful but very very nice, particularly if you know who it's representing.

I read that it's designed by Cialex, whoever he/she/they is/are. I tried going on the website but I couldn;t find my way past the first page which made me feel pretty stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment