Friday 16 March 2012

Newspaper Vendor Examples

 

 




A few examples of newspaper vending machines, commonly seen around USA and other places that aren't England. I certainly have never see one myself, which is in a way not so much of a surprise as compared to other places I've been to I often feel that the UK is kind of beginning to get stuck in the past in some areas, or maybe I don't know what I am talking about. 

Anyway I thought I'd take a look at a few. Maybe newspaper vending machines are also becoming a bit dated, but then again we can say that about the newspaper as a medium in general. However, very few students can afford an iPad to read the news on, so 20p for a newspaper out of a vending machine seems like a good shout. i'd probably buy one, just for the fun of taking one out of a vending machine. It kind of brings a physical experience to the act of reading the news, which would potentially set it apart from reading news on facebook, being stuck staring at a screen for 20 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment