Monday 5 March 2012

Studio Makgill - Boxpark Branding

I've been keeping an eye out for any design work relating to Boxpark since I visited/bought a jumper there recently, the actual idea itself is the world's first 'pop-up' mall kind of thing, although it kind of sounds and looks better than it could potentially be; not that it's not good, I suppose it's just early days. I'm not so keen on this whole 'pop-up' tag that seems to be pretty popular right now either, I suppose it fits in with today's disposable nature which is kind of cool but also a shame at the same time. I can't see how temporary Boxpark is going to be anyway, seeing as it's built out of refurbished shipping containers, which don't seem so temporary once placed at the side of the street. Nice idea though, and the branding suits it well.









No comments:

Post a Comment