Tuesday 24 May 2011

Brock Davis

Was just cruising through Behance Network, as you do. Anyway I found this guy who's made a little project out of producing something creative every day for a year. He's done very well. It's not strictly graphics or anything, more just like 365 ideas. I suppose it can't be that hard to think of something every day, but to actually do it, capture and record it is a feat in itself. Joker. Anyway I had to pick out a funny little set of photos involving M&M's......made me laugh ever so slightly, not a lot, in fact I didn't even laugh, I just smiled because no one was in the room and it's kinda strange laughing when no one's about. Sometimes I can't help laughing on my own if I'm watching something really funny, like Peep Show. Anyways here they are, I ripped the captions from the site aswell, I didn't make them up myself. That'd also be a strange thing to do.


The Simpsons




Burt and Ernie making out while cookie monster watches




the blue man group carving a pumpkin




kermit the frog about to walk across hot coals




papa smurf gets angry, turns into the Hulk.


you'd have to be a total square not to find this slightly entertaining. or maybe i've just got a crap sense of humour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment