Wednesday 25 May 2011

KOKONG magazine.

An un-foldable magazine containing illustrations and literature.





I can't say I'm really sure how this un-foldable thing works. Anyway, this is designed by the names listed here:


erm, I can't really figure out how to use the website either, I click the triangle in the middle and wait, and nothing happens. argh. Anyway, it seems they go all out in putting together a magazine that can truly be appreciated as a piece of design. It's not in English but I'm still tempted to get hold of a copy, it comes with a limited edition silk-screen print as well. I had a wild guess at the price of the magazine and placed it at about £15, but it turned out to be a more than reasonable 9 euros. Lord knows what they might be talking about though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment