Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hydro74




My man Luis showed me some wicked prints by Hydro74 that'd he'd bought online. They were actually stunning, I mean like, they were really something special. They made me re-think my life, I mean it was one of them moments where you think, wow, I definitely need to get cracking if I ever want to be someone worth mentioning. 

So naturally, as any good designer would, I went on his website to look at more of his work, and no surprises, a large amount of it was incredibly good. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure where this kind of art/design work sits in society really. The skateboard designs are obviously for skateboards. I guess it's the sort of work that is more often than not simply visually amazing. Maybe it doesn't need a purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment